*Guidelines for Examination related Grievance Redressal:* The college has specific guidelines for examination related Grievances. These are
1. Students have the right to report any kind of examination related Grievances to their respective departments or they can approach the Examination Committee directly with regard to any Examination related Grievances.
2. Students must put up their grievance in written to the HOD of concern department.
3. The respective department will take the first initiative to redress any kind of grievance related to internal examination and have to resolve it within one week.
4. If departments cannot solve the matter or fail in satisfactory redressal then the Examination Committee will have to take necessary initiative to redress within one week.
5. Regarding the end semester examination students have to approach to the HOD of the concerned subject and approve an application addressed to the Principal.
6. The examination committee will be verify necessary documents and the Principal will have to refer the grievance to the examination branch of affiliated university.