"OUR MISSION"- To spread Higher Education among the rural and tribal people of the district especially flood affected Pub Dikrong area.
- To produce potential human resources.
- To promote communal harmony and preserve and promote national integration and peace.
- To encourage in preserving of rich cultural heritage of this area.
- To make people aware of their civic responsibility and fundamental right.
- To make people aware of fast deterioration of world natural and social environment so that sustainability can be maintain for our off-shots.
- To reduce social intolerance.
"OUR VISION" The vision of our College is to make good quality education available, accessible and affordable to all our future generations. With this vision in mind , the following is to be achieved. To teach that life has a meaning. To awaken the innate ability to live the life of soul by developing wisdom. To train for self development. To develop certain values like fearlessness of mind, strength of conscience and integrity of purpose. To acquaint with cultural heritage for its regeneration. To develop understanding of the present as well as of the past. To seek and cultivate new knowledge. To provide right kind of leadership in all walks of life. To develop national understanding and world peace. To provide the socio-economic political, cultural, spiritual and moral value of life.